Wednesday 9 March 2011

WTF? I've organised a testing conference. How'd that happen?

A while back I decided that while there are plenty of great talks around at conferences, meetups, etc we need more practical stuff. I want to go somewhere and do stuff, test something, setup something, work with people on something. I imagine it's the same kind of thought that launched the Eurostar Test Labs

I am unbelievably lazy so I did nothing more than think about it. I thought I would borrow the TMF format and have 3 tracks running and people could just go and pick what they were interested in.

I was lucky enough to be able to attend Liz Keogh's Agile, Lean & BDD Course and I happened to mentioned my idea to Wendy who advised Skillsmatter would be happy to help out. I thought nothing more of it.

Wendy tells me she has created a page on the Skillsmatter site. A page! A actual real bona fide website page! What could I do? There was no going back now!

TBC

1 comment: